|Involvement in the CLLA has helped our members gain new clients; refer work to other members; grow their business and build strong personal relationships.
But don't take our word for it.
"I've built my practice on my continuous membership and participation in the Commercial Law League of America. I have had the good fortune of making lifelong friendships, broadening my knowledge through the many education programs and participating in membership on numerous committees. I can honestly say that membership in the League is and has been to me of inestimable value."
- Les Taroff
Roe Taroff Taitz & Portman, LLP
"When I joined the Commercial Law League of America, I had no clients, my $8 per hour secretary made more salary than I did and in winter, my Detroit office was so cold that ice formed on the inside of the window. Now, almost 30 years later, due to the Commercial Law League and hard work, I employ 50 people in my collection practice with my two law partners. Thank you, Commercial Law League of America!"
- Richard G. Roosen
Roosen, Varchetti & Olivier
Clinton Township, Mich.
"Early on, I realized how important the lawyer activity was to my agency's success. I made a conscious decision to attend CLLA meetings and get to know the people who were so tied to my prosperity and security. I still have strong, personal bonds with [the people I met many years ago]. I count on them to collect my money, hand hold my clients at trial and, in rare cases, protect my fee."
- Bob Ingold, President
Commercial Collection Corp. of N.Y.
Save Big With the CLLA's Exclusive Member-Only Programs!
Business outsourcing and human capital management service provider ADP can help streamline your payroll services process by:
- Utilizing cash management tools that help you use your financial resources in a smarter, more efficient way
- Attract stellar workers and retain staff by offering optional employee benefits
- Minimize your exposure to financial risk with integrated compliance solutions
- A 20% discount on payroll processing costs
- Cash-back promotions & free 2013 W2s
- Reduced payroll implementation costs
ADP pays 1 out of every 6 working Americans and is one of the four AAA-rated companies (by Moody's and Standard and Poor's).
Boost employee engagement and prepare for your future with ADP retirement services.
- They're integrated with your payroll proces - making the process easy to manage.
- There are no hidden fees
- Invest with confidence and be ready for retirement!
- Reduced implementation costs for 401(k) programs
- Special retirement plan pricing
ADP has been ranked the fastest growing retirement plan provider for the past 4 years by CFO magazine.
The UPS® Savings Program: Ship and Save with UPS®
Make the most of your CLLA membership and save up to 34% on UPS® shipping services. Save on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international, ground and freight. Put the power of logistics to work for you.
CLLA is proud to bring its members valuable discounts on the products and services they need the most. Take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on UPS® shipping services. With more service options, superior ground-delivery coverage and overnight delivery by 10:30 a.m. to more ZIP Codes than any other carrier, it's time to put the power of logistics to work for you.
Save up to 34% on a broad portfolio of shipping services, including:
- Up to 34% on UPS Air letters including UPS Next Day Air®*
- Up to 30% on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)*
- Up to 32% on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 16% on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 70% on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
CLLA members can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. The more you ship, the more you can save with UPS. Let CLLA and UPS help your business grow, improve your bottom line and make shipping easier.
Need more information? Click here for the answers to some commonly asked questions.
*Discounts exclude UPS Express Critical® and UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.®