A Trusted Partner in the Industry
The CLLA keeps organizations that deal with finance, credit and related issues up to date on the latest legal, collection and bankruptcy regulations and issues -- and offers a forum for industry associations to share knowledge and insight.
Opportunities we can offer your association (and members):
- The chance to co-host events (and reach specific industry sectors) -- offering a cost savings and access to a new attendee base
- High-profile speaking engagements
- Special pricing on unique, effective marketing opportunities, including event sponsorship and online ads
- Discounted rates to attend CLLA meetings and networking events
- A customized membership alliance (featuring a co-membership discount or membership revenue sharing plan)
- Access to the latest informational tools and education on today’s hottest legal, collection and other topics - to educate your members and their clients
- Legislative influence via our constant creditors’ rights and other lobbying efforts
- Legal services ranging from the credit application process to collections
For more information on membership, visit our registration page.