To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Caleb Langsdale is the founding attorney with the firm. His practice areas include creditor collection litigation, criminal defense, personal injury litigation, civil litigation, and real estate matters. Further, Mr. Langsdale has been accredited as VA claims attorney with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
A native Nevadan, Mr. Langsdale graduated Cum Laude from University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2003 wherein he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Finance and graduated the top ranked student in the Finance department. Mr. Langsdale graduated from Chapman University School of Law located in Orange County, California. Mr. Langsdale has been admitted to both the California and Nevada State Bar Associations. Mr. Langsdale possesses a charismatic personality that is well suited for the litigation arena. Mr. Langsdale’s familiarity with the local courts, in addition to his zealous advocacy skills, ensures his clients a great advantage towards their respective goals.
Professional Association Affiliations
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Nevada Attorney’s for Criminal Justice (NACJ)
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Families Against Mandatory Minimum Sentences (FAMM)
- The Innocence Project
- California Bar Association
- Nevada Bar Association
- Member, Fort Mohave Indian Tribal Court
- Accredited Veteran’s Administration Attorney – VA Attorney Link
Collection Association Affiliations
- Commercial Law League of America – Collection Attorney Association Link
- National Judgment Network – National Judgment Network Link
- The National List of Attorneys – National List of Attorneys Link
- American Lawyers Quarterly – American Lawyers Quarterly Link – ALQ Specific Firm Listing
- The General Bar Law Directory – Collection Attorney Profile
- The Columbia Law List – Columbia Law List Profile
Guest Blog Published Articles
The NL Insider – Published July 10, 2014 – “For Whom the Statute Tolls”