To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Conor Lutkewitte is an associate attorney from New Orleans who practices in the firm’s business and commercial litigation group. Conor received his Juris Doctor from Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law in 2012, graduating cum laude. At Loyola, Conor received the James V. Bologna award for Excellence in Property law as well as excellence awards for Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy and Evidence. In 2010, Conor studied Comparative Legal Systems and Judicial Process abroad at the University of Vienna School of Law. Prior to law school, Conor graduated from Louisiana State University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in History. Conor remains active in volunteer and fundraising endeavors throughout his hometown of New Orleans.
- Specialized Loan Servicing, L.L.C. v. January, 12-2668 (La. 6/28/13), 119 So.3d 582
- The Louisiana Supreme Court resolves Circuit Split and adopts the majority view of Uniform Commercial Code jurisdictions in holding that the “Discovery Rule” of Contra Non Valentem does not operate to suspend prescription of a cause of action for the conversion of a negotiable instrument.
- Thames v. Thames, 50,639 (La. App. 2 Cir. 5/18/16), 196 So.3d 653, writ denied, 2016-1066 (La. 9/23/16)
- FMB Development, L.L.C. v. Hibernia National Bank, 2016-1057 (La. App. 4 Cir. 7/12/17), 224 So.3d 431
- Super Lawyers: 2017-2018 Rising Star, Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in New Orleans, LA
- Top Attorneys: Outstanding Young Lawyers in Louisiana
- Professionalism in the Legal Industry: A Millennial’s Perspective, Louisiana Bankers Association Bank Counsel Conference, December 7, 2017
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2008
- Loyola Law School, J.D., Cum Laude, 2012
- Admitted in 2012: Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor’s Rights and Real Property Law Committees
- Federal Bar Association
- A.P. Tureaud Inn of Court
- Louisiana Bankers Association: Bank Counsel Section
- Commercial Law League of America
- Jefferson Bar Association