To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
- Board Certified Creditors Rights Specialist, 1994
- Juris Doctor, New England School of Law, MA, 1976
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, St. Louis University, MO, 1971
Admissions and Affiliations
- Admitted New Jersey State Bar 1976
- Admitted Florida State Bar, 1976
- Admitted Washington D.C. Bar, 1977
- Commercial Law League of America, 1978
- American Bar Association, 1978
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Unico Foundation
- Confrerie de la Chaine des Rotisseurs
- International Honor Society of the Sovereign Military Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta
Joseph A. Marino, Esq., a Board Certified Creditors’ Rights Specialist and contributing author to various legal publications with over 33 years of experience, spearheads the firm’s practice.