To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Patricia Redmond is a Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Shareholder in the Miami office. She lectures locally and nationally on various aspects of bankruptcy, particularly on Chapter 11 issues, and is frequently quoted in the Miami Herald and other business publications.
- Bankruptcy with concentration in creditors’ rights and corporate restructuring in Bankruptcy Court and in out-of-court workouts.
- Extensive experience in representation of creditors’ committees, secured creditors and debtors in Chapter 11 cases.
- J.D., University of Miami, 1979
- B.A., University of Miami, 1975
- U.S. District Courts, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida and Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Federal Trial Bar