To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Taze has practiced law in Huntsville for over 38 years. He is a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee for the Northern District of Alabama.
Taze also represents businesses and individuals in complex bankruptcy and financial restructuring cases in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts.
Taze is an Alabama Bar Commissioner, President of the Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program, and a member of the Legal Services Alabama board. He is a former member of the Alabama State Board of Education, Athens State University Board of Trustees, the Alabama Space Science Commission, and the Alabama Supercomputer Authority.
- Chapter 11 Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Workouts
- Corporate Recieverships
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- University of Alabama School of Law Tuscaloosa, Alabama – Juris Doctor
- Dartmouth College Hanover, New Hampshire Bachelors of Arts in History
- Alabama and the District of Columbia
- All U.S. District Courts in Alabama
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated Attorney
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association (Former President)
- Alabama Bar Association – Commissioner for the 23rd Judicial Circuit, Place 1
- Commercial Law League of America
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Board Member for Alabama Legal Services, Inc.
- Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program, President
- Huntsville Leadership – Class 25
- Huntsville Committee of 100
- Huntsville Rotary Club
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law – University of Alabama School of Law
- Former Member of the Athens State University Board of Trustees