Looking for a way to connect with professionals in your field and promote your services to other industry members?
Network and make new business contacts, keep your CLE requirements up to date with high-quality, easy to access educational programs and find out about pending legislation that could affect your daily work before it goes into effect by joining the CLLA.
Who Are We?
Established in 1895, the CLLA is the leading professional organization of collections, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy professionals.
Comprised of attorneys engaged in the fields of commercial law, creditor’s rights, bankruptcy and insolvency – and credit professionals, including collection agencies and law list publishers – the CLLA provides a full range of legal, education and professional services.
Why Should You Join?
All CLLA members…
- Are listed in our “Find a Professional” searchable database – which is the most-visited section of our Web site, clla.org – helping you market yourself and your firm 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Save on shipping exclusive CLLA programs and discounts from companies like UPS – available only to members!
Flat Rate Discounts on Shipping
CLLA and UPS took the guesswork out, and put the easy in. Members now have access to new and improved flat rate pricing with savings of 45% on Domestic Next Day/Deferred, 25% on Ground Commercial / Residential and up to 50% on additional services. In addition, members can take advantage of UPS Smart Pickup® service for free.
Open a new account, or if you are already taking advantage of our UPS savings program, re-enroll and apply the new discounts to your existing account by visiting: www.savewithups.com/clla or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., ET.
*Visit www.savewithups.com/clla for specific services and discounts.
- Have the chance to earn required CLE credits by attending engaging, topical educational sessions at meetings across the U.S. throughout the year or through the CLLA’s new online education portal – offering a convenient, customized way to learn
- Receive a print copy of our quarterly magazine, “Commercial Law World,” offering industry news, best business practice tips and in-depth articles on the latest groundbreaking cases and legislation — along with access to the digital version of the magazine
- Are able to easily get informed about the latest commercial law, bankruptcy and insolvency news through exclusive access to the CQ StateTrack legislative tracking service, from the publishers of Congressional Quarterly
- Help gain a voice in Washington through the CLLA’s constant, targeted lobbying efforts to defend commercial law, bankruptcy and credit professionals’ interests
- Have the opportunity to be certified by the American Board of Certification, which CLLA jointly administers, in business and consumer bankruptcy and creditors’ rights law
- Receive discounts on targeted marketing opportunities through industry-related print and online advertising, exhibition spaces and sponsorship
- Receive a reduced rate on INSOL membership – INSOL International is an international association of insolvency, bankruptcy, restructuring and turnaround professionals with over 40 member associations around the world, with CLLA being one of INSOL’s member associations in USA. INSOL provides an excellent opportunity for its members to network in different regions, to exchange knowledge and enjoy outstanding educational programs at its annual conferences, seminars and quadrennial congress, and additionally online. A complete list of INSOL member benefits can be found online. All members of CLLA can simply add INSOL membership to their existing membership at a reduced rate of $150.00 and benefit from being part of INSOL’s international network of over 10,000 professionals world-wide. Click here for membership highlights.