Commercial Law League has partnered with Lorman Education for Continuing Education
Commercial Law League of America is dedicated to providing cost-effective training opportunities that meet the needs of our members and enhance your skills, knowledge, and competencies. Commercial Law League of America has partnered with Lorman Education Services to provide continuing education in a variety of topic areas.
Access to Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Education (CEU) Units
Each time you attend a course with Lorman Education Services, you will have the opportunity to request approved CLE’s/CEU’s prior to the program. Upon completion of the course, you will be provided a certificate of completion reflecting the CLE’s/CEU’s you requested. If CLE’s/CEU’s are not requested, you will be provided a general certificate of completion for each course. If you would like to find a specific credit you can search from Lorman’s main Training page and if you have additional credit questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Create a Free Account and Receive a CLLA Member Discount
Members receive a 20% discount on all orders. You first must register for a free account. Register online at http://www.lorman.com/training/CLLA or call Lorman at 866-352-9539. Please use Priority Code 19295 and Discount Code H9587528 when registering.
How to Register for Courses:
- Access CLLA’s Lorman training page at http://www.lorman.com/training/CLLA
- Place cursor over Training or click on Learn More. If you are looking for a specific topic you can search by keyword, topic, credit, or product type in the upper right corner.
- Once you have selected a course, click on Purchase Options
- Choose the option that works best for you – Live Webinar, OnDemand Webinar or the Audio and Manual
- Proceed to Checkout
- Once registration is complete you will receive an email from Lorman Education Services providing instruction on how to access your course.
Interested in the Lorman All-Access Pass? You can save 20% on that also.
Your All-Access Pass includes unlimited:
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- Lorman Learning Paths
- Videos, Slide Decks, Written Materials
If you would like to learn more about the Lorman All-Access Pass, click here.