The Commercial Law World (CLW) magazine reports, discusses the changing and developing commercial collections sector utilizing an editorial board of leading industry insights. CLW magazine is a hub of opportunities where key decision makers collaborate with each other, celebrate their successes and where connections are created, and it is FREE with your membership.
The CLW Magazine is a members-only benefit.
From the Editors of Commercial Law World Magazine
Volume 33 Issue 3
Why MCA? Adding Havoc to Chaos
Authored by: Barbara M. Barron and Stephen W. Sather
- Thirty-Three Years of Asking, “Are We There Yet?” by Joseph A. Peiffer
- Forum Shopping on A Global Scale by Bill Brandt
- SCOTUS Rejects Strict Liability of Discharge Injunction by James “Beau” Hays, Esq.
- The Ongoing Battle for Recognition and Payment of 503(b)(9) Claims by Brad Hissing, Esq.
- Bankruptcy Protections for the Non-Debtor Former Spouse and The Gap Between A5 and A15
by Heather Yeung, Esq.
- Understanding The Elements of the UVTA Tests For A Voidable Transaction by Jay Adkisson, Esq.
- Purchase Order Financing to the Debtor in Possession by Scott N. Schreiber and Gary Edidin
- Tales From the Front by Emory Potter, Esq.
Submit next issue articles and advertising by November 18, 2019.
Email email@example.com for more info
Click here for Submissions Guidelines
Ad Rates and Form
Non-Member Yearly Subscription
Click Here to Subscribe
Archived Past Issues are available for purchase. Click here to preview and order past issues.
Editor in Chief
Principle Member, Borges & Associates, LLC
Board of Associate Editors
Vice-Chair − ATLANTA, GA
Amy L. Blowers,
GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
Peter M. Gannott,
Contributing Editor − ATLANTA, GA
Theodore J. Hamilton,
Immediate Past Chair − TAMPA, FL
Smith, Carroad, Levy & Wan, P.C.
Board of Governors 2019 – 2020
President − COMMACK, NY
Christopher S. Young,
President-Elect − COLUMBIA, MD
Immediate Past President − SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Treasurer − CRESTWOOD, MO
Recording Secretary − GROVE CITY, OH
Attorney Board Member− TAMPA, FL
Attorney Board Member − SPRINGFIELD, MA
Attorney Board Member − OWINGS MILLS, MD
Law List Publisher Representative − CLEVELAND, OH
Agency Representative − TUCSON, AZ
Gary M. Weiner,
Bankruptcy Section Representative −
Young Members’ Section Representative −
Creditors’ Rights Section Representative − AUSTIN, TX
Executive Vice President − ROLLING MEADOWS, IL