Why Should You Join The CLLA?
Membership provides an opportunity to connect with professionals in your field and promote your services to other industry members.
Being engaged, involved, active, and present makes all the difference. Network and make new business contacts. Keep your CLE requirements up-to-date and find out about pending legislation that could affect your daily work, before it goes into effect by joining the CLLA.
Kick-start the next phase of your career by becoming a member of the CLLA — one of the oldest, most-respected and effective collections, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy organizations.
All CLLA Members…
- Are listed in our “Find a CLLA Professional“ searchable database – which is the most-visited section of our website – helping you market yourself and your firm 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Earn required CLE credits by attending engaging, topical educational sessions at meetings across the U.S. throughout the year or through the CLLA’s new online education portal – offering a convenient, customized way to learn at your own leisure and at a discounted rate through Lorman Education. Click here to learn more.
- Receive a print copy of our quarterly magazine, “Commercial Law World,” offering industry news, best business practice tips and in-depth articles on the latest groundbreaking cases and legislation — along with access to the digital version of the magazine. Learn More
- Have the opportunity to be certified by the American Board of Certification, which CLLA jointly administers, in business and consumer bankruptcy and creditors’ rights law.
- Receive a reduced rate on INSOL membership – INSOL International is an international association of insolvency, bankruptcy, restructuring and turnaround professionals with over 40 member associations around the world, with CLLA being one of INSOL’s member associations in the USA. INSOL provides an excellent opportunity for its members to network in different regions, to exchange knowledge and enjoy outstanding educational programs at its annual conferences, seminars and quadrennial congress, and additionally online. A complete list of INSOL member benefits can be found online. All members of CLLA can simply add INSOL membership to their existing membership at a reduced rate of $150.00 and benefit from being part of INSOL’s international network of over 10,000 professionals world-wide. Click here for membership highlights.
For More Information
For more information, contact Dawn Federico, Associate Director at email@example.com.
Click on the I have a Referral button below to submit your referral.
You must click on “I have a Referral” and fill out the form in order to receive the gift card once your prospect joins.
Enjoy Flat Rate Discounts on Shipping
CLLA and UPS took the guesswork out, and put the easy in.
Members now have access to new and improved flat rate pricing.
INCREASE YOUR CASH FLOW
Save 50% on Next Day Air Services and 30% on Ground Commercial and Residential
START SELLING ONLINE, QUICKLY
Navigate the “next normal” with these 5 Tips to Expand your E-Commerce Strategy
Easily see all of your inbound and outbound shipments in one place with UPS My Choice® for Business.
OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT
Open a new account, or if you are already taking advantage of our UPS savings program, re-enroll and apply the new discounts to your existing account by visiting: www.savewithups.com/clla or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., ET. Download PDF